The BookBuzzr Newsletter
Are you getting overwhelmed by technology? Confused about how to add the BookBuzzr widget to your Facebook fan page? Questions about Twitter? Don't know where to start?
Announcing the new BookBuzzr Book Marketing Technologies Forum. This forum, which is the only one of it's kind in the world, can save your sanity and allow you to focus more of your energy on what you love and do best ... and that is writing.
As those of you who have interacted with us know, the BookBuzzr team is committed to helping authors and providing speedy resolution to their questions. For example author and long time BookBuzzr Author Pro subscriber, Deanna Jewel, sent in an email a few weeks ago with a query that we resolved. Her response:
"It looks good, I'm headed out to post a few notes! Thanks so much! We love your sites and games!"
Imagine having a professional software developer answer your questions about setting up your Facebook fan page. Or giving you advice on optimizing the BookBuzzr book tweeting service on Twitter.
The BookBuzzr Book Marketing Technologies Forum is intended to put the full weight of our technology and social media experts towards helping you optimize your use of BookBuzzr technologies.
How to access the forum?
If you are a BookBuzzr Author Pro subscriber you are already given automatic free access to the forum. To access, simply login to your BookBuzzr Book Marketing Technologies home page and click on the "BookBuzzr Book Marketing Technologies Forum" link.
If you are not yet a subscriber, this is yet another reason for you to sign-up or at least try the one month free trial. To learn about all the benefits of a BookBuzzr Author Pro subscription, click here
A number of authors have found a subscription to BookBuzzr Author Pro to be extremely valuable. For example,
Author Brian Jeffreys recently commented:"I am still seeing strong book sales this month and I know it is partly because you are such a great help to get my book in front of readers! Keep up the good work."
- Linda Nelson commented: "I love the improvements made to the site. I can now see my link for checking messages at the top of my Author page on fReado and there now is a forum on the site" :)
Thanks fReado for making the site even better :)
- Pastor Bobby Keating commented on Freado Facebook fan page: "I am extremely impressed with the results that I am getting with the marketing techniques in the pro plan. Good job guys!
Kindle Winner for April 2011
Lori Powers won the Kindle grand prize on Easter Sunday. Commenting on her lucky streak, Lori Powers said, "I love Freado. The games are fun, you get to win free books and it exposes you to some great authors and their talent. And you can invite your friends and family to Freado so they can experience the fun and win free books too!!!"
Hot Prizes on Freado for Book Lovers
Click here to win these books for free »
- My Heart is Burning - 5,000 Points
- Coming Home - 1,000 Points
- Wilderness Heart - 5,000 Points
- Safe With Me, Volume 1 - 9,000 Points
- Dream Fighter Chronicles Book Two: Sarlak's Revenge - 4,000 Points
- Game 7: Dead Ball - 10,000 Points
- SHADOW CAY - 5,000 Points
- The Pendulum Swings - 1,000 Points
- Praise the Name of the Lord - 5,000 Points
- Amazon Gift Card worth $10.00 - 25,000 Points
- Dark Lover (Black Dagger Brotherhood, Book 1) - 17,500 Points
- City of Fallen Angels (Mortal Instruments, Book 4) - 50,000 Points
This Month's Top BookBuzzr Books
And now onto the lists of the top BookBuzzr books for the month of April 2011.
In Full Screen Mode
In Widget Mode
By Total Number of Book Pages Viewed (Most Read)
About The BookBuzzr Newsletter
BookBuzzr is a monthly email newsletter packed with the most important book-marketing technology information to help you sell more books with less effort. It also contains a listing of the month's most viewed book-extracts and book-widgets that are available in the BookBuzzr format.
By Vikram Narayan
BookBuzzr Book Marketing Technology
P.S. - Did you know that Freya, our Author Community Manager tweets about your book on Twitter to over 11,600 followers? To see if your book has been tweeted about check us out on www.twitter.com/bookbuzzr