BookBuzzr is celebrating it’s birthday month in June and we’d like to thank the author community for supporting us these two years! We’re celebrating with the BookBuzzr Grand Contest in the latter half of June. Watch our blog space for more details on participation in the weeks to come. We have some great prizes to be won! If you want to be a prize donor or sponsor in our contest, more details are at the end of this post.
The BookBuzzr Author Pro product which launched about a year ago, has quickly become our star product as evidenced by:
- The fact that several Amazon bestselling authors including Ellen Maze, Michael Hicks and Susan Bischoff are using BookBuzzr Author Pro for their book marketing.
- The fact that several authors have gone in for multiple BookBuzzr Author Pro subscriptions (amounting to hundreds of dollars a year.) For example, author Rev. Paula J Behrens has over 8 books subscribed for the Pro plan.
- The fact that over 99% of authors stay on after the first month free trial period
These stats do not even begin to reflect the qualitative evidence that we see about BookBuzzr. Each week we receive several emails and Twitter messages from book readers who visit Freado and from authors. Here are some examples:
- Author Brian Jeffreys recently commented:“I am still seeing strong book sales this month and I know it is partly because you are such a great help to get my book in front of readers! Keep up the good work.”
- Linda Nelson commented: “I love the improvements made to the site. I can now see my link for checking messages at the top of my Author page on fReado and there now is a forum on the site” :)
Woot! Thanks fReado for making the site even better :)
- Pastor Bobby Keating commented on Freado Facebook fan page: “I am extremely impressed with the results that I am getting with the marketing techniques in the pro plan. Good job guys!
As time has gone on, we’ve learned more about what authors really need. And we’re working on new technologies that will directly impact the sales in a more tangible manner. We hope that our family of nearly 7,000 authors today grows to 7 million in the years to come.
The BookBuzzr Grand Contest will run for a week, with daily prizes and a Grand Prize at the end of the week. If you’d like to partner with us in this contest as a prize donor or sponsor please let us know through the form below before the 10th of June 2011 or email Freya at – freya [at] bookbuzzr [dot] com
***Sponsors and Prize donors will be listed on the contest page with a logo of their company or a book cover and a link to their website. We will also tweet about the contest and sponsors extensively during the contest week.