This short book quickly gets to the point and helps the newbie author in getting a marketing presence created on Facebook and Amazon. Phyllis has spent time and played around with various available technologies in writing this book. On a variety of topics (especially when it comes to Amazon), Phyllis provides recaps of actual conversations and email interactions with Amazon representatives which saves you time.
This book will help answer a number of questions such as:
Why your book categories listed on a physical book on Amazon may not be the same as the book categories for the same title in Kindle format.
- How to bring an Amazon book store on your Facebook page
- How, on Amazon, the Author Central Profile is not the same as your Amazon public profile.
- How to get Amazon to show a person that your book exists in both – the Kindle and paperback editions when they visit your book’s page on Amazon
- How to get publicity for your book while reviewing another author’s book (add your name at the end of your review)
- How to Tweet your review by getting the permalink for your book review
- How to setup your Facebook page if you are a co-author for a book
This book is hands-on, practical and action-oriented. Spending an hour reading this book will help you save a significant amount of time while clarifying a number of peculiarities about two of the most important author marketing platforms in the publishing environment today.
Buy the book here.