What is it?
An online book festival for fans of the Hunger Games trilogy with over 30 prizes to be won in 21 days. If you are a BookBuzzr Pro Author targeting the teen or YA market, this is a fantastic opportunity to find new readers for your book.
When is it?
April 10th to April 30th.
What are the prizes?
Memorabilia related to the Hunger Games universe … things like T-Shirts, Handbags, Jewellery, and of course a beautiful Collectors Edition of the book. If you have any suggestions for prizes, please let us know in the comments below!
How to win the prizes?
There are 3 easy and fun ways to win the prizes:
1. Top the CoverMatcher game on any day.
2. Play any of the games on Freado (QuickQuiz, Hangman, CoverMatcher) and accumulate points. Use those points to bid for your desired prizes.
3. Create interesting QuickQuizzes and Hangman games related to Hunger Games. Six creators of the most played games during the festival win cool prizes.
Stay tuned for more details!
Important Bonus for Authors – Tweet About the Contest and Win a Prize!
Win the first “pre-festival” prize given away via lucky draw on April 10th by simply tweeting the line above. You can tweet as many times as you like. Each tweet gives you one entry. The prize package is:
1. A 12 month subscription to BookBuzzr DIY Pro for one book (Approximate Retail Value – $60)
2. A copy of The Hunger Games Collectors Edition (Approximate Retail Value – $15)
Vikram Narayan is the founder of BookBuzzr Book Marketing Technologies. (Twitter – @bookbuzzr ) Vikram is a graduate from Carnegie Mellon University. Prior to starting BookBuzzr, Vikram founded another software company that has been successfully serving clients from all over the world since 2001. When he is not dreaming up ways to help authors accelerate their earnings and book sales, Vikram spends his time playing the guitar, practicing Aikido and spending time with his family.